Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just another way to enjoy fresh asparagus :)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, washed and root end trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (asiago would also work)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Lay asparagus flat in single layer on cooking sheet.
- Brush asparagus with olive oil lightly.
- Sprinkle sea salt over top of asparagus.
- Sprinkle parmesan (or asiago) over top of salted asparagus.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.