1/1 Photo of Baked Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
I don't eat regular potatoes and sweet potatoes are really nutritious. I went searching the web for some variations with them and loved this. It's really simple too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450
- 2Cut up sweet potatoes into wedges,rounds or thin strips.
- 3In a large bowl add the fries. Coat them with oil. You may substitute just water if desired. Then add the garlic granules,parmesan and sea salt.
- 4Spay a cookie sheet with pam or oil and lay fries out on top.
- 5Bake for 10 mins then turn them over. Put back in the oven for 10 more minutes. If you have thicker fries you may need an additional 5-10 minutes baking time.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 847.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g