Recipe by missbettycrocker
I don't eat regular potatoes and sweet potatoes are really nutritious. I went searching the web for some variations with them and loved this. It's really simple too.
- 2 -4 sweet potatoes or 2 -4 yams
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic granules (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 2 pinches sea salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cut up sweet potatoes into wedges,rounds or thin strips.
- In a large bowl add the fries. Coat them with oil. You may substitute just water if desired. Then add the garlic granules,parmesan and sea salt.
- Spay a cookie sheet with pam or oil and lay fries out on top.
- Bake for 10 mins then turn them over. Put back in the oven for 10 more minutes. If you have thicker fries you may need an additional 5-10 minutes baking time.