These are a more adult version of chicken nuggets that are really easy to make, lower in fat than the traditional style nuggets, and classy enough to serve to company. Great with any dipping sauces.
- Cut chicken into bite size nugget pieces.
- Mix in bowl with oil, garlic, salt, pepper and chili power to taste. You can add variety here, but using whatever type of seasonings you want!
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- DO NOT drain. Stir in panko bread crumbs into the chicken until well coated and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb the moisture and stick better.
- Bake in a glass dish for 15 minutes at 475 degrees.
- Serve with dipping sauces.