Baked Paneer (Panir ) Patties
- Cut paneer into 1/4 inch thick squares.
- Mix all the other ingredients to form a paste (a thick creamy sauce).
- spread some of the paste on the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan, then arrange the panner squares on top of it. Spread the remaining paste on the tops of the paneer, coating thoroughly.
- Cover with foil, and marinate overnight (5-6 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Heat over to 400 degrees.
- Bake with foil on 20 minutes. Remove foil, continue baking until the tops are browned and the sauce has become like clarified butter. Serve with lemon or lime wedges.