Recipe by byZula
First made on September 17th, 2005. The family loved them! They were quick and easy and also light and fluffy. Will definitely make these again! These squares combine the taste of pancakes with the texture of pound cake. Serve with maple syrup, honey or jam. Add mini-chocolate chips for a special treat!
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg substitute. Add the sugar, then gradually beat in the flour .
- Carefully stir in the baking powder and salt. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 square servings.