1/1 Photo of Baked Paczkis Using a Bread Machine
3 hrs 10 mins
I love paczkis but they are only available on Shrove Tuesday where I live, and not really healthy. I searched Recipezaar and found 2 recipes (#97522 & #83936) that I combined and modified to come up with this! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order they are listed.
- 2Start dough cycle.
- 3When cycle is complete knead dough on a lightly floured surface, adding more flour if needed until dough is no longer sticky.
- 4Roll out to 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 3 inch round.
- 5Place on a greased cookie sheet, cover with a tea towel and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees, bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Remove from the oven and immediately brush paczkis with melted butter and then roll in sugar.
- 8Use a pastry bag fitted with a round tip to squirt jam into doughnut, resist the urge to overfill as it will run out everywhere.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Paczkis Using a Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g