Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Sea Choice" oysters. It is an 8 oz container holding 6 large oysters. Number may vary according to size. The original recipe said 1 tsp olive oil in each muffin tin - I just sprayed lightly with Canola oil. I say 2 servings but if you have someone with a large appetite you may have to double the recipe. You may serve this as a first course then it would serve 3-6
- 8 ounces fresh oysters
- 6 tablespoons medium salsa
- 6 teaspoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Spray a 6 compartment muffin tin with pam or oil.
- Place one oyster in each cup.
- Cover with a tbsp of salsa -Use hot if you want more heat.
- Sprinkle each first with a tsp of Feta then with the parmesan.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden.