Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oysters are just about out of season now and I have not tried this recipe, but think it sounds good. If you decide to try it, I sincerely hope they are good. Maybe one day, I will get to try all the recipes that I want. (may be if I live to be as old as Methuselah (sp?)
- 24 oysters (out of shell)
- 1 lb bacon
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Wrap each oyster in ½ strip of bacon.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, parsley and seasoning.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Since you haven't tried it yet don't bother. There are better oyster recipies out there. One actually has to cook them for 20 min for the bacon to crisp up and by then the oyster is overcooked.