I got this recipe from one of my co workers. It's the first time I have cooked orzo and I wasn't disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place a skillet over high heat and add oil.
- 3Saute onion for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms and garlic and continue to saute until mushrooms have released their liquid and they are golden.
- 5Add chicken stock and bring to boil.
- 6Pour mushroom and stock mixture orzo and rosemary into a 8x8 baking dish.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and bake 35 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Orzo With Butternut Squash and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 263.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: