Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A neat side dish that is a good substitute for rice.
Make and share this Baked Orzo and Parmesan Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in the green onions and garlic; saute/stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Add in the orzo; stir constantly/cook 1 minute longer.
- Add in broth, salt and pepper to taste; bring to a boil.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish that has been lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add in Parmesan and parsley; stir.
- Bake, covered, in a 350° oven for 35-40 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.