1/1 Photo of Baked Oriental Soup Crunchies
Do you love those crunchy oriental soup toppers? Here's a baked version that I made up. Hope you like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Mix all your marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 3Cut your egg roll wraps into bite-size strips.
- 4Place your strips and the marinade into a ziploc bag and shake to coat the strips.
- 5Separate strips and put them on a non-stick baking sheet in curls and wavy shapes. (Do not lay them flat or they will stick!).
- 6Bake for 2 or 3 minutes until golden and a few bubbles form.
- 7Take out of the oven, remove from sheet and sprinkle with salt to your taste.
- 8Serve on top of soup or salad!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Oriental Soup Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 266.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g