Top Review by JulieMouse83
This was really quick, easy, and yummy! I didn't have chili oil, but I threw in a little ginger and wasabi, instead, and it came out really well. :) (I didn't go overboard on the wasabi, as I didn't want it to be too hot.)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 lb salmon fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine marinade ingredients.
- Place salmon in a glass baking dish-pour the marinade over the fillets.
- Let stand 10 minutes at room temp.
- Bake at 425: 10-15 minutes basting once or twice with the pan juices until the fish flakes easily with a fork.