Recipe by Mexi-Rosie
I really like bananas: fresh or baked. You can substitute the orange liqueur for an equal amount of brandy.
- 6 medium bananas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter (1/4 stick)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice bananas and place on a baking dish that has been pre-greased with the butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix the juice, zest, sugar and liqueur and when sugar has dissolved, pour over the bananas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400° F or until bananas are golden brown.
- Take out from oven, let cool a bit and sprinkle cinnamon over.
- You may serve it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.