Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, quick, little recipe
Make and share this Baked Orange Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix oj, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Marinade Salmon for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray glass pan with Pam.
- Add Salmon fillets and marinade to glass pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
- Drizzle sauce over salmon when serving.
Very easy to prepare & so flavorful, too! Made the recipe as given, & wouldn't change a thing! This is a wonderful keeper of a recipe, & I thank you for sharing it! We eat salmon about once a week or so, & this will be a great addition to the other ways I fix it! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]