Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on finestchef.com, and it looked absolutely amazing. I have yet to try this recipe, but it does sound great. Serve with a side of rice.
- 2 orange roughy fillets
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 pinch freshly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pat dry the orange roughy fillet, season it lightly with salt and pepper and dredge it in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the orange roughy on both sides until lightly golden.
- Transfer the fish in a baking dish over parchment paper and bake it in a preheated oven at high temperature for another 7-8 minutes.
- While the orange roughy fillet is baking, combine the heavy cream, dill, lemon juice and little black pepper in a small pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the lemon dill sauce slightly and pour it over the ready fish.