Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Orange roughy is so good and because it's a very mild fish, you can add bold flavors to it. This is so easy, and really quick to make. If you make your own bread crumbs, just add some Italian seasonings, such as dried basil and oregano.
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs, Italian style
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 lb orange roughy fillet
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C.).
- Coat a medium size baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan, Romano, garlic powder and salt.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with butter, and dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.