- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 lbs orange roughy fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemons or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and almonds in a saucepan and saute almonds until golden-brown.
- Arrange orange roughy fillets in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon or lime juice.
- Spoon sauteed almond mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 8 to 10 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon or lime wedges.