Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple family dinner
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) whole chickens, quartered, excess skin and fat trimmed
- orange section, for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk all the marinade ingredients together; place chicken in a lightly oiled 13x9 inch glass baking dish; pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours, turning once.
- Bring chicken to room temperature before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°; bake chicken in marinade, skin side up, basting with juices once or twice, until it is no longer pink; about 1 hour.
- Garnish with orange segments.