Recipe by weekend cooker
A very tasty dish that the whole family will enjoy. Easy to prepare. I got this recipe from my Mother.
Top Review by terryorr
Excellent recipe. I got a thumbs up from a member of my family who never likes anything. I will keep this one in my rotation. This is my second time rating this. I did not rate the stars the first time. It is definitely a 5.
- 6 (1/2 inch) boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork chops and brown in skillet with oil.
- Sprinkle uncooked rice into a greased 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Add orange juice.
- Arrange pork chops over rice.
- Add ginger to the can of soup, stir, and pour over the pork chops.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the tops of pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer, or until rice is tender.
- ENJOY !