1/1 Photo of Baked Opakapaka (Snapper) Fillets With Macadamia Crust
In Hawaii, pink snapper is called opakapaka. This is a good dish from "Fish Dishes of the Pacific from the Fishwife" by Shirley Rizzuto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Oil a baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- 3Place the fish in the pan, and sprinkle with pepper and lemon juice.
- 4In a small skillet heat the rest of the butter. .
- 5Add the ground nuts.
- 6Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes making sure the mixture doesn't burn.
- 7Spread the mixture over the fish.
- 8Bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Opakapaka (Snapper) Fillets With Macadamia Crust
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.5
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 178.8 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 76.7 g