1/2 Photos of Baked Onions Topped With French Bread
Linda Thomas's Note:
A delicious and different side dish. My husband loves it and I make it often for him!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook onions in butter for 15 minutes until real soft.
- 3Arrange onions in greased 12x7 pan for baking.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over entire top.
- 5Blend soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- 6Pour over cheese and onions and mix slightly.
- 7Arrange bread over top.
- 8Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Onions Topped With French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 1680.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g