Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious and different side dish. My husband loves it and I make it often for him!
Make and share this Baked Onions Topped With French Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook onions in butter for 15 minutes until real soft.
- Arrange onions in greased 12x7 pan for baking.
- Sprinkle cheese over entire top.
- Blend soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper.
- Pour over cheese and onions and mix slightly.
- Arrange bread over top.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
This is a great onion dish. If you like onions, you will enjoy this dish. With the French bread, this tastes like a very thick version of French onion soup. This dish is just as good the second day. Thanks for sharing your recipe.