- 3 large onions, sliced
- 177.44 ml mozzarella cheese, divided
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml self rising flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, margarine, flour, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Spoon onion mixture into an ungreased medium baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are browned, about 30 minutes.