- 3 large onions, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine onions, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, margarine, flour, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Spoon onion mixture into an ungreased medium baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are browned, about 30 minutes.