1/3 Photos of Baked Onion Slices
Elly in Canada's Note:
Slices of onions baked with honey, mustard and sage. These are wonderful with any entrée, especially when served with chicken. Source: Foodland Ontario booklet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine mustard, oil, honey, sage, pepper and salt.
- 2Slice onions crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 3Place in single layer in greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Brush generously with mustard mixture.
- 5Cover with foil, bake 425F (220C) oven for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until tender.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Onion Slices
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 378.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g