Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another easy recipe from Menus4Moms.com that I want to keep on file!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
I really enjoyed this rice. It's very similar to one I remember growing up. I didn't have beef broth but I did have beef consume (10.5 ounces). I used the can of consume plus another 3.5 ounces of water (to equal the 14 ounces of beef broth). It took about 45-50 minutes to cook. This is great the next day too. This will become a regular in our home! Thank you!!
Wow was this a big hit at our house for dinner last night. My son was trying to take the rest of it before I had a chance to fix my plate(but I got my share first). I made this as directed, except that I cut the recipe in half, only the two of us for dinner last night. This was such an easy and yet so tasty rice dish. Next time will make the whole recipe so I can have leftovers!!! Thank you Karen for a great recipe.