Recipe by animal_luver
A delicious dip from a Triscuit box. It's amazing how you find some great recipes on a simple snack food package! :)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 2% milk shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt margarine in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5-7 mins or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Mix mayo, cheeses, parsley, and pepper sauce in medium bowl. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 25 mins or until heated through. Makes 1 cup dip, or 8 servings.