- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- minced fresh parsley (optional)
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan and garlic salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in shredded cheeses.
- Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serve with crackers or breadsticks.