1/2 Photos of Baked Onion and Cheese Dip
Great for family gatherings, pot lucks, and holiday cook-outs. From www.pioneerwoman.com. Yield and time to make are estimates. Posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, combine the Cheddar cheese, Pepper jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme, and 1 cup of the onions.
- 2Cover and process until blended.
- 3Stir in remaining onion.
- 4Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Serve with crackers, day old baguette or French bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Onion and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.5
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 918.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g