1/3 Photos of Baked Omelet With Broccoli & Tomato
Simple easy omelet to make - It puffs a bit but is not a "Fluffy" omelet. If you wish to liven this omelet up use fresh herbs and add some chili flakes. Use fat reduced cheese if you wish. I like my veggies crisp so I do not pre steam the broccoli but if you like it well done then pre steam . If you wish cut up the cheese in small pieces rather than shred and place them on the tomto slices. This recipe is from the Internet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 eggs, lightly whipped
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 4 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk (Use whole if you wish)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons 2% fat cottage cheese or 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, Grated or 2 ounces of your favorite cheese
- 1/4 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1Beat your eggs with the dried onion, Milk, cottage cheese, Garlic powder, basil, Salt & Pepper.
- 2Cut your broccoli into very tiny florets.
- 3Slice your tomatoe into 1/4" slices.
- 4Lightly grease a pie plate or cover it with Release foil.
- 5Pour in the egg mixture.
- 6Arrange the broccoli florets and tomato slices on the egg mixture' Sprinkle with the cheese or place the small cut pieces on top of the tomato slices.
- 7Bake in pre heated 350F for apprx 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and the eggs are firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Omelet With Broccoli & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.2
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 488.8 mg
- Sodium 701.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 36.0 g