Recipe by Geema
I am intrigued by this novel way to make an omelette and can't wait to try it. I plan on using some cooked spinach along with the cheese for the filling, and topping it with a fresh tomato sauce. I imagine that you could come up with some even better ideas.
Top Review by Tebo
This is just so simple and easy. I cut the recipe in half and cooked it in an 8 x 8 pan. I also added some salsa before popping it in the oven. With a baked potato and a veggie it was dinner!! Thanks Geema
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs and milk in a blender.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and process until smooth.
- Pour into a well greased 13 by 9 by 2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up omelet in pan, starting with short side.
- Place with seam side down on a platter and cut into slices.