Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Submitted by: Lori at Allrecipes.com. This is very easy for a person who doesn't feel like watching their omelet. Before you roll or fold it, try adding extra cheese, crumbled sausage, or whatever you like. I love the versatility of eggs!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully loosen edges of omelet from pan.
- Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll up omelet.
- Place omelet seam side down on a serving plate and cut into 6 equal sized pieces.
My fiance loves this omelet! He calls it the "man omelet." I add bacon, onion, red peppers, and green peppers for added flavors and colors. Great for entertaining morning guests!
This was part of my Thanksgiving brunch. I selected this recipe for two reasons. One, it didn't call for any meat and I was serving this with Sausage Gravy. Second, I thought the directions were wonderful. The pan was lined with parchment paper and the paper then was then used to assist in rolling the omelet. The only change I made was to sprinkle fresh green onions over the all with the cheese. Everyone enjoyed it.