Recipe by byZula
Submitted by: Lori at Allrecipes.com. This is very easy for a person who doesn't feel like watching their omelet. Before you roll or fold it, try adding extra cheese, crumbled sausage, or whatever you like. I love the versatility of eggs!
Top Review by AudiWhoLuvs2Cook
My fiance loves this omelet! He calls it the "man omelet." I add bacon, onion, red peppers, and green peppers for added flavors and colors. Great for entertaining morning guests!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully loosen edges of omelet from pan.
- Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll up omelet.
- Place omelet seam side down on a serving plate and cut into 6 equal sized pieces.