1/2 Photos of Baked Omelet Roll
Submitted by: Lori at Allrecipes.com. This is very easy for a person who doesn't feel like watching their omelet. Before you roll or fold it, try adding extra cheese, crumbled sausage, or whatever you like. I love the versatility of eggs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper; cover and process until smooth.
- 4Pour into prepared baking pan.
- 5Bake in preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Carefully loosen edges of omelet from pan.
- 7Starting from the short edge of the pan, carefully roll up omelet.
- 8Place omelet seam side down on a serving plate and cut into 6 equal sized pieces.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Omelet Roll
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 236.9 mg
- Sodium 400.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.4 g