kit in NO's Note:
A large omelet for two; without cheese or meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat an oven proof skillet (cast iron works well) over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Wile the pan is heating, place the eggs and egg white in a large bowl and whip with a whisk (or a fork) until combined.
- 4Coat hot skillet with cooking spray and add potatoes. Sauté for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally until lightly browned.
- 5Move the potatoes to one side and spray pan again.
- 6Add onion and peppers and sauté until softened stirring to ensure even cooking.
- 7Remove vegetables from pan to a bowl and set aside.
- 8Spray pan again (make sure to get the sides) and add the eggs.
- 9Swirl pan then add the vegetables, mixing lightly to distribute them. Cook 2 minutes.
- 10Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven, cool slightly and cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.3 g