Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
Never fails and everyone loves it.
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- Fry the Jimmy Dean Sausage and drain off grease.
- Melt butter in bottom of 9x13 inch pan. (Place in oven to melt the butter).
- Beat eggs, add remaining ingredients and pour on top of the butter.
- Bake at 325 for 40-50 minutes or until egg mixture is firm in center.
This was good. I used bacon instead of sausage. It was quite tall, which was just a little too much egg for me, but everyone complimented it.