Recipe by Musical Joy
An unforgettable appetizer! Easy to mix up with ingredients that most people have on hand. I make these for my book club quite often - they're great for football parties too!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter (not melted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) jar green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain jar of olives, then lay them on paper towels to dry somewhat.
- Mix all other ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- Pinch off small amount of dough (about 1 TBLS), flatten in palm of hand, then place one olive in center.
- Wrap dough around the olive.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake olives at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.