Recipe by KPD
Who doesn't love crab dip! This looks so delish! You might want to judge how much old bay seasoning you like by taste. A little chopped celery might be a nice addition. Enjoy!
Top Review by pattikay in L.A.
Easy to put together and very tasty. This has a nice zing to it with the horseradish. I added a bit of cheddar cheese on top and didn't use the milk. Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked with a fork
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted