Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy delicious way to start your day.
Make and share this Baked Oatmeal With Fruit and Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Spread chopped apples and dates in the bottom of baking dish sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Add oatmeal and spread evenly.
- Mix vanilla into milk and pour over the oatmeal.
- Spread nuts evenly over the top of the oatmeal.
- Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with added milk.
- NOTE: This can be individually portioned and frozen for convenient use later.