1 hr 10 mins
Chef Larz in Pennsboro, WV's Note:
A healthy delicious way to start your day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread chopped apples and dates in the bottom of baking dish sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 2Add oatmeal and spread evenly.
- 3Mix vanilla into milk and pour over the oatmeal.
- 4Spread nuts evenly over the top of the oatmeal.
- 5Bake, covered, in a 350 degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until set.
- 6Serve warm with added milk.
- 7NOTE: This can be individually portioned and frozen for convenient use later.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Oatmeal With Fruit and Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 15.8 g