Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From another Yahoo food group. This is quite good. It calls for rolled oats, but I used regular and chocolate chips instead of the fruit. I adapted it by using half kefir for the milk.
- 3 cups rolled oats or 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup kefir
- 1⁄2 cup milk (or use all milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit or 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in kefir (if using), milk, eggs, melted maragarine or butter and vanilla.
- Add dried fruit or chocolate chips and stir to mix.
- Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.