Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From another Yahoo food group. This is quite good. It calls for rolled oats, but I used regular and chocolate chips instead of the fruit. I adapted it by using half kefir for the milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in kefir (if using), milk, eggs, melted maragarine or butter and vanilla.
- Add dried fruit or chocolate chips and stir to mix.
- Spread mixture into baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.