Recipe by DramaQueen14
A cozy breakfast, or snack. Feel free to play around with the fruit combo. You could use bananas, blueberries, whatever! Freezes great, too!
Top Review by mommymakeit4u
I chose this baked oatmeal for my toddler and I because of the all natural ingredients. It was not overly sweetened, and love that it is sweetened with honey not refined sugar. I used blueberries. Next time I'll try some banana with the blueberry to make it a bit moister.
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup granny smith apple, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts