- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 (18 ounce) container oats
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss blueberries in 1 tablespoon lemon juice; spread evenly on the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, remaining lemon juice, and remaining ingredients; stir well until blended.
- Pour oat mixture over blueberries.
- Bake, covered, in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 more minutes or until golden brown and set.