Recipe by Terri F.
Here's a yummy breakfast that also makes a pretty good dessert! Good for you, too!
Top Review by stagle
MMMMMMM.......Me like! The oatage-meal slides down the gullet, like a fresh slippy fishy down to the grot of a bird. It fell apart in thy hand and burned thy skin. When too much was jammed into thy mouth, it stained thine platties. The little grains of cinnamon pleaded with me, "please don't eat me!" "I c...c....cc....can't! I must inhale thee little grains of cinnamon.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together oil, brown sugar, and beaten egg.
- Add oats, baking powder, salt, milk, cinnamon, and raisins, and mix well.
- Pour into greased 8"x8" pan.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes until done.
- Serve with your choice- honey, maple syrup, milk, or vanilla ice cream.