Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
The result of this recipe is delicious. You can make it, freeze and reheat it each morning for a nutritious breakfast.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 cups oats
- 2 medium apples
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat sugar, brown sugar, oil, and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla, and baking powder until evenly mixed - a wisk will help smooth out the bumps.
- Add the oats, apples, and milk.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan for about 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
- This can be eaten once it is cooled off a little, or I like to cut into 12 pieces and freeze them in gallon freezer bags. For a quick and easy breakfast I microwave from frozen for 90 seconds. It is so easy!
Love this recipe! Easy to make, and it tastes wonderful! My family ate it all up!
Loved it! Easy to make and easy to grab on the way out the door. I added 1/2 a cup of raisins.