Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick prepare ahead of time oatmeal. Can use quick oats or regular.
Make and share this Baked Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the first 3 ingredients together in a large bowl. Then mix in the next four ingredients. Place in a pan sprayed with Pam that you have filled 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Top with raisins and drizzle honey
- Can substitute:.
- Apple sauce for oil.
- 1 cup milk and one cup apple juice
- Can put in 1/2 cup raisins in mixture before baking.
Very good. Makes a great breakfast. Prepared as suggested by previous poster, reduced oats quantity. Would have this again. Adopted for Spring 2008 PAC.
I really like baked oatmeal and this was good. I reduced the recipe to 2 servings, used 1/2 cup of applesauce for the reduced recipe and added 1 tsp of cinnamon. The raisins were mixed in and the honey was drizzled over the top. This was a little dry and if I were to make again, I might try reducing the oats ratio somewhat. The servings were very generous.