This is a great recipe for dieters!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles al dente and cool to room temperature.
- 2Place the cooked noodles into a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, milk, melted butter, chives, and garlic. Season this mixture with salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray lightly on the bottom and sides.
- 4Place the noodle mixture into this dish and top with the remaining cottage cheese spreading this evenly from end to end.
- 5Top this evenly with breadcrumbs and top this with paprika for color. Spray this lightly with some nonstick spray.
- 6Place this into a 400°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Noodles and Cottage Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g