Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Try these delicious creamy potatoes.
- 2 lbs small new potatoes, scrubbed (12 -15)
- 1 can cream of celery soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place washed potatoes in crock pot.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
I made these last night for dinner with flank steak. I used cream of mushroom soup, everyone ate them but the only thing was that the dill was a little strong for our tastes. We smothered the potatoes with butter and it seemed to dilute the dill flavor a little. I will make these again with a different soup and less dill. Thanks, Fluffy!