Baked Nectarines (Or Peaches)
- Cut up nectarines into bite sized pieces. (Figure about 1-1/2 nectarines per person.).
- Place in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (I usually use no more than a tablespoon per nectarine) and cinnamon (as much as you want).
- Then crush graham crackers over the top, about one whole graham cracker per nectarine.
- Then, randomly place small pads of butter over the top -- you don't need much, but it keeps the top moist.
- Then, bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until desired softness.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then scoop over ice cream.
- You can use peaches instead of nectarines if you can't find them, but I have found that nectarines turn out sweeter and juicier.