Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh, sweet, simple, quick and easy recipe! This is our favorite dessert!
Make and share this Baked Nectarines (Or Peaches) recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up nectarines into bite sized pieces. (Figure about 1-1/2 nectarines per person.).
- Place in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (I usually use no more than a tablespoon per nectarine) and cinnamon (as much as you want).
- Then crush graham crackers over the top, about one whole graham cracker per nectarine.
- Then, randomly place small pads of butter over the top -- you don't need much, but it keeps the top moist.
- Then, bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until desired softness.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then scoop over ice cream.
- You can use peaches instead of nectarines if you can't find them, but I have found that nectarines turn out sweeter and juicier.
Yummy. Simple to make and great for dessert. Made for Fall 09 PAC
My boyfriend wanted something yummy for dessert. So, I made this with canned peaches. It was what I had on hand. It turned out great!! This dessert is AMAZING. It's quick, easy and good!! It has everything you would want in a dessert. Quick, easy and awesome!! I served it with vanilla ice crea. It was so good, I made it two nights in a row!