Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fresh, sweet, simple, quick and easy recipe! This is our favorite dessert!
Make and share this Baked Nectarines (Or Peaches) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb nectarine
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup honey graham crackers, crushed (if you use cinnamon graham crackers, just leave out the cinnamon)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Cut up nectarines into bite sized pieces. (Figure about 1-1/2 nectarines per person.).
- Place in bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (I usually use no more than a tablespoon per nectarine) and cinnamon (as much as you want).
- Then crush graham crackers over the top, about one whole graham cracker per nectarine.
- Then, randomly place small pads of butter over the top -- you don't need much, but it keeps the top moist.
- Then, bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until desired softness.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then scoop over ice cream.
- You can use peaches instead of nectarines if you can't find them, but I have found that nectarines turn out sweeter and juicier.
Yummy. Simple to make and great for dessert. Made for Fall 09 PAC
My boyfriend wanted something yummy for dessert. So, I made this with canned peaches. It was what I had on hand. It turned out great!! This dessert is AMAZING. It's quick, easy and good!! It has everything you would want in a dessert. Quick, easy and awesome!! I served it with vanilla ice crea. It was so good, I made it two nights in a row!