Something easy and delicious. You can serve it either hot or cold. Goes great in chicken salad.
Make and share this Baked Mustard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Brush chicken with mustard and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine margarine, lemon juice, and wine (or water); drizzle 1 tablespoon over each piece of chicken and pour remainder in dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Truly easy, truly delicious. This made for a simple, tasty dinner tonight (with white rice and steamed green beans) that was enjoyed by the entire family. Note that the nutritional analysis is a little off, as there will be a residue of butter/margarine left in the bottom of the pan that isn't eaten. I mixed brown mustard and dijon together, and next time I'll likely try a spicy mustard. This is a yummy dish that will become a staple in my home.
It's tops in my book. Simple to fix and delicous. I'm on a low sodium diet and so I used honey-mustard, olive oil instead of margine and unsalted Matzo meal instead of bread crumbs. It came out great and I plan to make it often.
I used boneless chicken breasts, half dijon and half spicy brown mustard, and chardonnay in this recipe. I kept it covered in the oven for 35 minutes, then uncovered for another 15. It was absolutely delicious, moist and flavorful. DH asked if we could give it extra stars. I halved the recipe for the 2 of us, but now I wish I had added the extra chicken, as this would be great on a salad. Thanks again, Mirjam, we'll be keeping this recipe handy! :o)