Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Something easy and delicious. You can serve it either hot or cold. Goes great in chicken salad.
Make and share this Baked Mustard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Brush chicken with mustard and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine margarine, lemon juice, and wine (or water); drizzle 1 tablespoon over each piece of chicken and pour remainder in dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Truly easy, truly delicious. This made for a simple, tasty dinner tonight (with white rice and steamed green beans) that was enjoyed by the entire family. Note that the nutritional analysis is a little off, as there will be a residue of butter/margarine left in the bottom of the pan that isn't eaten. I mixed brown mustard and dijon together, and next time I'll likely try a spicy mustard. This is a yummy dish that will become a staple in my home.
It's tops in my book. Simple to fix and delicous. I'm on a low sodium diet and so I used honey-mustard, olive oil instead of margine and unsalted Matzo meal instead of bread crumbs. It came out great and I plan to make it often.
I used boneless chicken breasts, half dijon and half spicy brown mustard, and chardonnay in this recipe. I kept it covered in the oven for 35 minutes, then uncovered for another 15. It was absolutely delicious, moist and flavorful. DH asked if we could give it extra stars. I halved the recipe for the 2 of us, but now I wish I had added the extra chicken, as this would be great on a salad. Thanks again, Mirjam, we'll be keeping this recipe handy! :o)