Recipe by Mirj
Something easy and delicious. You can serve it either hot or cold. Goes great in chicken salad.
Top Review by Lennie
Truly easy, truly delicious. This made for a simple, tasty dinner tonight (with white rice and steamed green beans) that was enjoyed by the entire family. Note that the nutritional analysis is a little off, as there will be a residue of butter/margarine left in the bottom of the pan that isn't eaten. I mixed brown mustard and dijon together, and next time I'll likely try a spicy mustard. This is a yummy dish that will become a staple in my home.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- 1⁄4 cup brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine (or water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken with mustard and dredge in bread crumbs.
- Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine margarine, lemon juice, and wine (or water); drizzle 1 tablespoon over each piece of chicken and pour remainder in dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika, and bake an additional 15 minutes.