1/4 Photos of Baked Mustard Chicken
Something easy and delicious. You can serve it either hot or cold. Goes great in chicken salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush chicken with mustard and dredge in bread crumbs.
- 2Place in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
- 3Combine margarine, lemon juice, and wine (or water); drizzle 1 tablespoon over each piece of chicken and pour remainder in dish.
- 4Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 5Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mustard Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: