Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In 'The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever' by Beatrice Ojakangas
Make and share this Baked Mushrooms With Garlic and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°; butter a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Arrange the mushrooms in the casserole in an even layer and top with the sliced garlic.
- Dot with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve the mushrooms with slices of French bread.